Humanity's Friends Deserve Better
We never would have gotten to where we are as a species without the help that animals have given us throughout thousands of years. It's time we give a little back to them. We advocate for:
- Promoting legislation that enforces stricter animal cruelty laws and penalties for offenders.
- Addressing the issue of dog breeding in Los Angeles County by imposing stricter controls on breeders, ensuring that animals are raised in humane conditions, and preventing overbreeding.
- Allocating additional funding to shelters to support their efforts in rescuing, rehabilitating, and rehoming animals in need.
- Working toward a future where we can eliminate the existence of kill shelters in California through legislation, increased funding, and promoting responsible pet ownership.
- Collaborating with animal rights advocates and organizations to drive positive change in our communities.